Windows build #589
Happy to help with any testing!
@simon-p-r starting from a fresh windows setup we were able to build the source and run the tests!
https://github.com/sheetjs/js-xlsx#windows is the relevant part of the documentation.
git clone https://github.com/SheetJS/js-xlsx/
- download the test files snapshot https://github.com/SheetJS/test_files/releases/download/20170409/test_files.zip
- extract that to the test_files subdirectory in the source tree
npm install -g mochaand
After making changes to the bits files,
make.cmd will rebuild xlsx.js and
mocha -t 30000 will run tests.
I will have a go and let you know if there are any problems
@simon-p-r updated the make.cmd script to streamline the process. Tested on an old Surface Pro 3 running windows 8.1 and everything seemed to work! Since we aren't using any powershell features it should work back to Windows 7.
- Install node (6.10.2 in this test but other versions work too)
- Install git windows (220.127.116.11 in this test), use default options (
core.autocrlf = true)
- Download the test files release from the test_files repo
make initto install dependencies and dev modules
makewill build the source
make lintwill run the linter
make miscwill run a small set of tests
make testwill run the full tests
make bookwill update the README from the docbits.
No due date set.
No dependencies set.
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may continue to exist for a short time before it actually gets removed, it CANNOT be undone in most cases. Continue?